Suction Line Heat Exchangers
Turbotec Suction Line Heat Exchangers (SLHE) are designed for maximum performance and easy installation. Our counter flow design with unique twisted tubes assures maximum amount of heat transfer in a compact package, and is a drop-in replacement for many models in use today. The heat exchangers sub-cool liquid refrigerant while super-heating refrigerant vapor to protect compressor and enhance system efficiency.
- Improves system capacity
- compressor protection
- Improves expansion valva operations
- All copper construction
- 1/2 to 7-1/2 HP
- Tru-Twist Technology
Jacket Tube: Copper
Inner Tube: Copper
- To increase system refrigerant capacity
- Evaporate any remaining liquid in the vapor stream to prevent possible compressor damage
- Raise the vapor temperature to prevent frosting or condensation on the suction line
- To sub-cool the liquid and prevent flash gas in the liquid line
The THRX Series is available in standard models for use in every brand of refrigeration system. For custom applications and OEM, we can offer direct drop in replacements matching performance, special fittings, and more.