Flow switches can be used for the protection of water cooled heat exchangers, machinery, pumps, and processes against liquid loss by sensing and switching on flow on non-flow operation. This robustly constructed paddle switch will provide alarm or shutdown functions via microswitch contacts and is easily set at installation to satisfy flow conditions.
- Easy Installation
- Paddle Lengths for Copper Pipes from 0.75"-3.00"
- Different Colors of Union Nut
- Sub-Assemblies Available
- Custom Wire Terminations Available
- Reliable Pump Monitoring
- Offers Protection to Heat Exchangers
Reed Contact: Closes when flow starts, opens when flow stops
Magnet: for activating reed contact
Magnet #2 : For generating the paddle reset force
Paddle System: reacts to flow
Product Brochure || Operating Manual
Options Available Upon Request
- Special set points
- Reversed Switching Function
- Insertion into collared copper pipes
If you need help finding information about our products, or need further assistance, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.