- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
This Turbotec Products, Inc. website, herein referred to as “site”, is subject to any or all of the following:
- potential typographical errors
- periodic informational updates
- errors or omissions
- removal or change of materials, including but not limited to any images, text, application or video
This site is not meant to make any warranty, implication, guarantee or opinion of accuracy, applicability or reliability of any material, including but not limited to product information, images, text, applications or video. Reliance of any materials contained in this site is made at your sole discretion and risk.
This site may be used for informational purposes only. This site, and all its materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. All materials in this site, including but not limited to any images, text, application or video, may not be modified, reproduced or distributed for any public or commercial use. You agree that you will not interrupt or affect in any way the operation of this site.
What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to fill out your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you, may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
- To improve our customer service
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related service products, or service information, ect.
Not: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Third party links
This policy was last modified on 01/31/2018
2042 Fairgrove Church Rd.
Newton, NC 28658