"We provide quality products having un-compromised quality and exceptional value. We continually improve to be responsive an innovative in serving our customers, employees, and suppliers."
ISO 9001:2008 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization
- needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
All requirements of ISO 9001:2008 are generic and are intended to be applicable to all organizations, regardless of type, size and product provided.
- Satisfying Customers - Achieving performance level that meets requirement and exceed our customers expectations
- Maintaining Compliance - Conducting our business operation ethically; as we confirm to compliance and regulatory requirement of our customer and industry.
- Respecting Colleagues - Treating our employees, suppliers, customers with respect while valuing contribution
- Promoting Improvement - Never being satisfied with the Status Quo, constantly challenging the effectiveness of current systems, encouraging innovative ideas, and taking action toward value-added improvements and the elimination of non-value-added activities.
- Forward Thinking